Passive-aggressive behavior is defined as "obstructionist resistance to following through with expectations in occupational or interpersonal situations exhibited via learned helplessness, stubborness, resentment, or repeated failure to accomplish repeatedly requested task."
I read that on Wikipedia.
Simply put: gossip, sulking, claims of being misunderstood, failure to vacuum the living room even though I've asked you fifteen times... [excerpt from label text!]
Passive™ Anti-Bad Mood Spray and natural room air freshener is a gentle, sweet blend of exotic jasmine, ylang-ylang,and fresh-peeled orange. Oddly enough? Passive Anti-Bad-Mood Spray™ is a best seller in New York City!
- Exotic florals Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang sweeten the air and provide a surprising boost of energy for tired minds.
- Instant stress relief with an easy mess-free spray - no aromatherapy burner required.
- Fast, gentle, weightless scent.
- Pure essential oils freshen the air without any harmful chemicals. Non-aerosol and safe for children and pets.
- Certified Vegan - No Animal Testing - BPA Free - Reusable/100% Recyclable Packaging.